Name: Alamutu, Olawale
Title/Status : Married
- Eko Boys` High School, Mushin, Lagos.
- Lagos State University Lagos, Nigeria (B.Sc (Hons). Mechanical Engineering).
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Member,(ASPE) America society of plumbing Engineers.
- Member American Society Of Heating
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Registered With, The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
Position: Principal Partner
- He started his engineering carrier with AOP consult ltd Apapa in 1997 as an Assistant
project Engineer. He did mechanical Engineering design and supervision for Guaranty Trust Bank Ibadan and Warri branches and many other residential buildings.
- He was the resident Engineer(1999-2001) responsible for maintenance of facilities at
Guaranty Trust Bank head office Oyin Jolayemi Street,Victoria Island, Lagos. The facilities
includes Central ducted type Air conditioning systems, Fire fighting equipment with pumps, 2Nos 500kva generator, Elevator, Water treatment plant, and Electrical installations.
- He joined Unecon Associates Ilupeju, lagos in June 2001. He was responsible for design,
drafting and supervision of plumbing systems, fire fighting, sewage treatment plant, and Air conditioning systems for buildings. · He was with `Kunle Ogunbayo and Associates
from March 2002 to April 2005. He was responsible for mechanical design and preparation of bill of quantities and specifications, contract administration, testing
and commissioning of projects ranging from Banking, industrial, commercial and
- He was the principal Resident Engineer, supervising the Mechanical installations of
19+3 pent floors for Central Bank of Nigeria, Lagos
The services includes the following;
- Checking & approval of Contractors shop drawings. Checking & approval of Contractors drawings.
- Checking & approval of Contractors Materials.
- Preparation of additional Mechanical designs as may be required by contractors.
- Supervision of the entire Mechanical installations including, 7 nos, 1150kw air cooled liquid chillers, air handling units and Fan coil units, Plumbing installations.
- Supervision of fire fighting installations complete with fire pack/ pumps and jockey for fire hose reel, hydrant and wet riser. Supervision of HVAC balancing systems for the entire building and ventilation of basement.
- Supervision of Sewage treatment plant and 100m3 water storage tanks with water treatment plant
Name: Benjamin L. Rerri
Title/Status : Married
- University of Benin, Benin City, (B. Eng. (Hons) Electrical/Electronic
- Lagos State University, Ojo-Lagos 2012. (Master of Business Administration MBA)
- Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE).
- Registered With, The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria COREN.
Research Work Design and Construction of Industrial Electronic Thermometer
- Design and Construction of AM/FM Receiver.
Position : Partner
In 2002- 2005, he started his engineering carrier with KOA Consultants Ltd (formerly
‘Kunle Ogunbayo and Associates) – employed as an Assistant Electrical Engineer with duties generally in the design and supervision of Electrical Engineering Services installation for
industrial, commercial and residential buildings. Other responsibility also includes preparation of contract documents and Project Management. Promoted Senior Project Engineer in 2004. He is highly experienced in industrial installation and high rise buildings.
He is responsible for the design and supervision of the following projects;
which includes CCTV, Access Control and Fire detection systems.
1) SDPC Office complex at Eleganza Building Oregun,Lagos.
2) Namitech West Africa Ltd(MTN Recharge card Production Factory at Ilupeju,Lagos
3) Leventis Ultra modern Factory at Magboro,Ogun State.
4) SPDC Residential Area security upgrade at Port Harcourt
5) NDDC Head Quarters in Port Harcourt.
6) Airtel Regional Office in Ibadan.
7) Nestle Factory along Sagamu Abeokuta Expressway road, Ogun State.
8) DHL Head Office at Isolo, Lagos.
Aqualams Limited –He is the Partner in charge of Electrical, with duties generally in the design and supervision of Electrical Engineering Services installation for industrial, commercial and residential buildings. Other responsibility also includes preparation of contract documents and Project Management.
Name: Anyaeji Sunday Christian
- B. Sc (Hons) (Electronics/Computer Engineering)
- Saint Anthony’s Grammar School, Ijebu-Imusin
- BSc (Hons) Electronics/Computer Engineering
Lagos State University
- PGD – Strategic Business Information System
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- General Health Safety and Environment (GHSE)
- Health Safety and Environment Level 3 (HSE-L3)
- Statistical Business Process (Black Belt) – In View
- System Engineer (04.1997 – 04.1998) Megatech Software Limited |Ikoyi, Lagos|Nigeria
- Assistant IT Manager (05.1998 – 12.2005) Eko Hotel & Suites | Victoria-Island, Lagos| Nigeria
- Computer Administration Manager (12.2006 – 05.2009) Buongiorno Nigeria | Victoria-Island, Lagos | Nigeria
- Chief Technology Officer (06.2009 – 08.2013) Infinitytv Media Limited | Omole, Lagos | Nigeria
- IT Manager (08.2014 – Till Date) Aqualams Limited | 17, Akin Tijani Street, Magodo GRA, Lagos.
- Design of Low Voltage (CCTV, UPS)
- Data Centre Design
- Communication Design
- Electrical Design
- Design of HVAC ( Heating Ventilating Air conditioner)
- Plumbing Design
- Drainage System ( Sewage treatment plants)
- Water Treatment Plant Design
Name : Akinbuja Olusola F.
Title/Status : Single
- B. Sc (Hons). Mechanical Engineering
Position : Project manager
- He started his career with Maevis Limited, Gbagada, Lagos on a graduate Trainee/support
Engineer to work under the support team responsible for the maintenance of the common use terminal equipment at the departure floor of Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
- He joined Aqualams Limited in 2013 and has been involved in the design and execution of
the projects listed below.
a) Sifax office Building.
b) Officers Mess, Glover court, Ikoyi.
c) Residential Development for Oba of Ilaro, Ogun State.
d) Residential Development for Justice Adenekan, Nicon Town Lekki, Lagos.